You’ve just started to understand how to deal with algebra, and your teacher introduces even more complex work, calling it calculus. This sounds like a name of a super villain or a city somewhere in Europe, but in fact this is one of the most complicated parts of studying math. If you need some calculus homework help, then you’ve opened the right website.
Calculus and Algebra
You have just managed to understand the fact that letters, not digits, can also be added and subtracted, and here you have even more complicated tasks. A typical calculus problem includes more letters, and even words (contradictions, to be exact), which you have never seen in a math problem before. Already scared? Remember that you can always ask for homework assistance at AssignmentShark.com if you have completely lost your way through advanced math.
What are the main differences that make calculus so difficult to understand?
1) It is more real, but more miring. All the objects and problems you have been dealing with before were actually “perfect” situations, such as right triangles, rectangles, and others. Calculus deals with finding the area underneath random complex curves, which makes calculus more related to real life and more complicated at the same time.
2) It is concrete, yet abstract. Though calculus is more applicable to reality than algebra, which deals with ideal situations, it still requires a lot of abstract thinking. Sometimes it is hard to figure out the problem even if you have calculus solutions; you just stare at them and think: “is the answer and the problem actually connected in any way?”
3) It takes time. Digging into any discipline that requires abstract thinking takes a lot of time. First you may need to draw everything, or describing each step you take while solving a certain problem, just as you did with algebra. Take your time and progress slowly—this will help to establish a solid basis of understanding for solving even more complex problems in the future.
Where to Get Help?
Sometimes your professor won’t pay attention to the fact that you didn’t quite figure out the whole topic, and other times you will have a lot of other assignments—whatever the reason is, we are always ready to help and provide you with calculus solutions. You may use our help as a guide when you are training to solve problems on your own and the course book doesn’t have keys. Moreover, having a solved and clearly explained math problem contributes to understanding the topic more deeply.
If you need calculus homework help, make an order and enjoy the following services at AssignmentShark.com:
- Partial payment. Sometimes paying a large sum of money can be hard for a student, so we have designed a convenient and secure system that consists of making partial payments. Once you have submitted an order and uploaded your materials, if any, the order will be automatically divided into several parts. As the expert proceeds with your order, he or she will send you ready parts for approval. You will be asked to pay only after confirming that each part meets your requirements.
- Choosing an expert. Our website works like an auction, with expert authors bidding for your order. Before assigning an expert with your task, you can have a look at his or her profile, number of orders completed, average rating, and more. You can also ask all kinds of questions you need to make a decision, such as questions about educational background, qualifications, experience, and so on.
- Live chat. We don’t employ any client managers to deal with your orders, since we believe that it is you who can manage them in the best way. Because of this, we have designed a convenient and fast live chat for immediate communication. You can solve all the problems that arise in real time, which speeds the order delivery up to three times according to the statistics.
Struggling with calculus? Just ask for homework assistance, and the AssignmentShark.com experts will do all the work for you.