The architecture of the computer is understood to contain its own form of logical organization, structure and resources, i.e. the means of the computer system, which can be allocated to processing data for certain time intervals. If you decide to study this discipline, you should understand that you will be faced with different computer architecture questions.
Computer Architecture Exam Questions and Solutions
When dealing with computer architecture exam questions, you should know the principles which are laid down in the basis for building the majority of computers. These principles are as follows:
- The principle of program management (the program consists of a set of instructions that are automatically executed by the processor one by one in a certain sequence).
- The principle of uniformity of memory (programs and data are stored in the same memory, you can perform the same actions on commands as on data).
- The principle of targeting (the main memory structurally consists of numbered cells).
Computers built on these principles have a classical architecture.
While studying, you will face computer architecture exam questions related to the principle of operation, information connections and interconnection of the main logical nodes of the computer:
- the central processor
- the main memory
- external memory
The main electronic components that determine the architecture of the processor are placed on the motherboard of the computer, which is called the system or motherboard. Controllers and adapters of additional devices, or these devices themselves, are executed in the form of expansion cards (daughter board) and connected to the bus by means of expansion slots.
While dealing with computer organization and architecture questions, you should know what determines the computer architecture. The computer architecture is usually determined by the totality of its properties, essential for the user. The main attention is paid to the structure and functional capabilities of the machine, which can be divided into main and additional ones.
The main functions determine the purpose of the computer: processing and storing information, and exchanging information with external objects. Additional functions increase the efficiency of main functions: they provide effective modes of its operation, dialogue with the user, high reliability, etc. The named functions of the computer are realized with the help of its components: hardware and software.
The structure of the computer is a certain model that establishes the composition, order and principles of the interaction of its components. A personal computer is a desktop or portable computer that meets the requirements of universality of application.
Advantages of the PC are:
- Low cost, which is within the limits of availability for an individual buyer.
- Autonomy of operation without special requirements to environmental conditions.
- Flexibility of architecture, ensuring its adaptability to various applications in the field of management, science, education, and at home.
- “Friendliness” of the operating system and other software, which allows the user to work with it without special training.
- High reliability of work.
The main functional characteristics of a personal computer are:
- Performance, speed, clock speed. The performance of modern computers is usually measured in millions of operations per second.
- Bit microprocessor and interface busbars. Digit is the maximum number of digits of a binary number over which a machine operation can simultaneously be performed, including the operation of transferring information. The higher the bit capacity is, the more, besides other things being equal, the performance of the PC is.
- Types of system and local interfaces. Different types of interfaces provide different speeds of information transfer between the nodes of the machine, allowing you to connect a different number of external devices and their different types.
Where to Find Computer Architecture Questions and Answers
If you are looking for computer organization and architecture exam questions and answers, AssignmentShark.com is the service you need. On our site, you can find solutions to the main problems that may occur while dealing with your assignment. We pay special attention to all students’ requests and try to help them as soon as possible.
Depending on the type of assignment you need to complete, we can find the most suitable expert for your order. If you get low grades for your assignments, we can change this situation. At the same time, you don’t need to put in any effort to achieve that. Using a unique approach, our expert will complete any assignment you need.
On our site you can find computer organization and architecture questions and answers that can help you to deal with your assignment. At present, our experts know numerous methods for solving many types of problems and equations which make it possible to solve various problems and equations in the fastest way.
In the shortest period of time, your assignment will be completed by our expert and you will receive it even before the deadline. We understand that students don’t have much time to deal with all the assignments they get – that’s why we offer fast assistance. Moreover, we have reasonable prices, so any student can afford using our service.
We have been working on the market for a long time and have a good reputation among students. We perform high-quality work – that’s why our customers come back to us again and again. Check out our page with testimonials to ensure yourself of this. By the way, you can leave your feedback after using our service as well.
Our service was designed to assist students with their technical assignments. Our team of experts includes only professionals with degrees and experience in dealing with different types of assignments. You won’t find a similar service elsewhere, as only we can guarantee high-quality work and good prices.
We have completed countless assignments successfully. When you get an assignment, the first place you go to get help should be our service. Since we offer a lot of benefits, there is no mystery why a lot of students ask us to help them. To place an order, you just need to mention your requirements and set the deadline.
Don’t worry about your personal information – it will be secure and never passed to third parties. With our help, you will get high grades. Our experts know what your professor wants to see in your homework. We help students from all over the world, so your time zone doesn’t matter – you may contact us 24/7.
In comparison with other services, the use of our site makes it possible to improve low grades, increase your success in study, and nullify any failures. Developing solutions for different kinds of problems of students, we try to become better in our assistance. During preparation for your next class, always remember us.
We help students not only with computer architecture, but with other disciplines as well, such as biology, chemistry, engineering, and so on. If you receive a completed assignment from us and don’t like something in it, you can request free revisions. Our experts actively work, producing the best assignments. We have an advantage over other services – high speed – which was achieved due to our experts’ professionalism.
Become a successful student with our help! Using our assistance allows you to forget about your problems in your studies.