Physics is the science of nature, which refers to natural science. The main goal of physics is the study of natural phenomena through experiments and the explanation of these laws through concrete formulas. To be good at physics, you should not only know these formulas, but also you should understand how to deal with different physics objective questions for competitive exams.
Physics Questions and Answers
If you are looking for a cognitive quiz about physics, answer a few of the objective questions in physics for competitive examination below. You will not only be able to test your knowledge, but also you will be prepared for your future exams. By the way, you can ask for help from a physics homework solver, and your grades will be higher.
- Who received the first Nobel Prize in physics?
Answer: Wilhelm Roentgen in 1901 for the discovery of radiation
- This woman, as an exception, twice was a Nobel laureate. What is her name?
Answer: Maria Sklodowska-Curie
- Every day the Earth gains 400 tons. What is the cause?
Answer: Cosmic dust
- Who created the first steam engine in the world?
Answer: Ivan Polzunov
- What is a dielectric for a physicist?
- What is the amplification of light as a result of stimulated emission?
- Which thermometer appeared first?
Answer: Fahrenheit thermometer in the 18th century
- Which metal is the most refractory?
- Which liquid is the lightest?
Answer: Liquefied hydrogen
- What field appears around any object?
Answer: Gravitational field
- Physicists have long been engaged in neutrino research, and to detect elusive particles, sensitive detectors are used in which neutrinos are stopped in the liquid and emit specific radiation, according to which they are recorded. Recently physicists have developed the DUMAND project, which will soon be implemented in the Hawaiian Islands. It provides the use of several trillion tons of working fluid. Where will the neutrino detectors be located in this project?
Answer: At a depth of 5 km at the bottom of the ocean.
- If someone is walking near a dog sitting on a chain, the dog starts to bark, and other dogs begin to bark as well. What is the name of this phenomenon from the point of view of physics?
Answer: Chain reaction.
- What is it? In the first 25 years, it actively served for the benefit of science, mainly meteorology and physics. For a whole quarter, it served as a lightning rod, was also used as a wireless telegraph station, twice a day served as an international hour bureau, reporting to all ships the current time on the meridian of Paris, and now it is used only for tourist purposes.
Answer: Eiffel Tower.
- How did the English physicist J. Maxwell, while being not yet a scientist, discover the famous molecular velocity distribution in gas, later named after him? Moreover, he did it not of his own free will.
Answer: While answering a question on an exam.
- What, in the opinion of the physicist comedians, is the darkest place in physics?
- On a cloudless day, high in the sky, what can one observe that scientists of physics see using the Wilson camera?
Answer: Cloud trail, which occurs behind a flying object, and in this case, behind an airplane.
- These two chemical elements stand side by side in Mendeleyev’s table. Joining together, they provide an element that has played a big role in the development not only of chemistry but also of physics. What are these elements?
Answer: Copper and zinc, which, when combined, give a copper-zinc galvanic cell.
Where to Find Physics MCQ Questions and Answers
Do you need physics multiple choice questions and answers? This service is provided by AssignmentShark.com. Online help is the service provided by our site which consists of obtaining operational solutions for all problems. Requests for the provisions of assistance are sent by means of an order form, and this request must include: the deadline, subject, the number of tasks and preference to the format of the solutions obtained.
Our expert may contact you to discuss all the details. We have reasonable prices, so anyone can afford getting our help. With the help of our service, you can deal with physics exam questions and answers easily. Our experts are deeply acquainted with the laws and concepts of physics. Physics is complex and not everyone can understand it; as a consequence, there is a demand for solving problems in physics and our experts can help with this.
With the development of physics, new mcqs of physics with answers appear. If you need help with them, you can leave an order on our site and we will help you with your assignment. This subject can be easy for you if you use qualified assistance. It is highly unlikely that our expert won’t be able to find the answer you need.
As soon as our expert receives your order, he or she will begin to work on it. He or she can find an answer for each physics mcq for competitive exam that you may have. Our experts have an orientation towards giving qualified assistance in a short period of time. Thanks to our experts and their work, we are considered as one of the best services on the market.
And now we have reached the point where this subject can be easy if you get our assignment help. Considering how complex and serious this discipline is, many of you will need a timely solution for physics problems. We will gladly give you this service. You will be satisfied and are guaranteed to receive a good grade for your homework.
Having the opportunity to get online help on physics, you can be sure that everything that you are not able to solve on your own will be provided to you with the right decision in no time. So, if you do not understand something in your physics classes, you can understand all of this on the basis of already solved tasks.
After all, it happens often that teachers at higher educational institutions present material that is not entirely understandable to all people. And when you look in your notes, it is such that your eyes flutter from the huge stream of incomprehensible and complex information. In this case it is really difficult to cope with the problem independently – that’s why we offer our qualified help.
The online physics solution will not only help you to solve the problem correctly, but the entire solution process will be presented in such an accessible language that even the most lagging student in this discipline could confidently state that he or she will be able to solve such a problem later on. And you will agree – it is worth considerable effort. Our chosen expert will do everything possible to provide you with the best assistance you can receive.
So, now you know who to contact if suddenly you need to urgently solve problems in physics. But the tasks are not the only difficulties that you will face at university when studying physics. If you need to deal with basic physics mcqs with answers or any other type of task, simply place an order on our site.
Don’t hesitate and get our help right now!